Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Welcome to Clean Reflections' Blog

Thanks for stopping by to see what's new in the world of cleaning. It's been 20 years since I laid down my sales portfolio and took up mop and bucket to serve homeowners in the Dallas-Ft. Worth area. It was a crazy idea, but hey, it was supposed to be temporary ... what can I say? There is gratification in serving, no matter the venue.

On to a topic of more interest to you. As I pondered this, I asked what was one of my own recurring questions -- as a customer years ago, and it was on dusting. I never understood why I could see dust that the expert I hired couldn't. Now that I'm on the other side of the issue, I've come to identify a couple of legitimate reasons. The most prevalent being that the expert HAS ADDRESSED the dust, or so he/she thinks and occasionally the tool is the culprit. When the property has not been deep cleaned for an extended period of time, a dry duster may release some dust back into the air which -- you guessed it, resettles on surfaces -- typically not visible immediately. Now that microfiber cloths and disposable dusters are available, it doesn't need to be an issue. The only drawback there is that they are expensive. That's why independent cleaners along with numerous national services use the feather duster ... it's reusable and for most applications, effective.

Clean Reflections does use microfiber dusters on an initial deep clean. Feather dusters are used only on properties we maintain on a regular basis. Just another detail that sets us apart from the pack.

Email me if you have a burning question on a cleaning problem. Chances are I've tackled it at least once before. You can reach me through our website at http://www.cleanyoucansee.com or at sharon@cleanyoucansee.com. I look forward to your inquiry.

Oh yes, we offer FREE in home estimates. Give us a call if we can be of service.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Sharon,
    If you ever want info on keeping your computers clean and happy with a vaccuum hose and canned air, let us know. Especially with this Texas heat and air conditioners working over time, it is important to keep computers clean so that those little fans don't have to work as hard. I can't tell you how many computers have crashed because dust (pet hair, dirt, etc.) was caked in the inside, causing things to not work properly.

    Jennifer Glanton
    www.g2web.com

    ReplyDelete